What you need:
- A game featuring the mouse party logo (get them here)
- a computer with Windows XP operating system (or newer) or Mac OS X 10.4 (or newer)
- a mouse for each person who wants to join the party (You will need a USB Hub if all your USB ports are filled).
- Ability to brag when you win
- Thick skin to withstand your friend’s taunts (if you lose)
What you DON’T need:
- You don’t need a local area network
- You don’t need to be connected to the Internet. That’s right, Mouse Party brings Multi-player action to a single PC. There’s no need to connect to the Internet.
- You don’t need to hear one more comment from your little brother or your roommate who just beat you – again!
How it works:
To start, simply plug in another mouse (or mice) to your computer. If you have a USB mouse and an available USB port on your computer, this is easy to do. If you don’t have a USB slot available, see the help links below on how to hook up another mouse to your computer.
Once you have at least two mice hooked up, simply select “Mouse Party” from the Main Menu of any game featuring the Mouse Party Logo (LOGO) and follow the onscreen instructions.
Competitive and Cooperative.
Some games will feature competitive or cooperative play – or both. Try them all to find out.
Games Featuring Reflexive’s Mouse Party:
- Be certain you are using Windows XP or later. Any prior version of Windows will not support Mouse Party.
- Be sure you can control the windows mouse cursor with all mice connected. Test this on your desktop before playing a Mouse Party game. If all mice connected can control the cursor, and you have Windows XP, you should be ready to go. If there is a mouse that cannot control the cursor, that mouse will not be able to join the party.
- If you need help connecting additional mice please consult Microsoft’s websites below:
(General information) Microsoft Mouse resource center at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;en-us;mosindex